Monday 2 May 2011

The.Handkerchief

Today's morning commute allowed me to witness the use of a handkerchief. I'm sure you've seen it too at one time or another, but usually its used by a grandpa. Today, the user is a middle aged man. I'm hoping that the use of the hanky wont become a new trend among a younger generation.

Anyway, Im sitting here as he blows his nose into the hanky, not once, or twice, but several times. Gross. He's just piling up the boogies and putting it back in his pocket. Double gross. What I'm left wondering now is who does the laundry in that household?  Meaning who gets the joy of washing the snot rag?  My stomach it turning just thinking about it.

At this point I think it's safe to say, there will be no handkerchief use in my household. I don't like the idea of reusing something I've just blown my nose on.  Nor do I want to wash my clothes knowing the my boogers are in the mix. Ew

Kleenx 4 Life!

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I hope it wasn't blue or red with polka dots!

    ReplyDelete